Please read this Policy before you provide any information to us. By using our Sites, you consent to the collection and use of your information as outlined in this Policy. If you do not agree with the content of this Policy, you should not provide us with any information.
Information We Collect
Information We Collect From You or Your Employer.
Information we collect from you or your employer includes your name, business or personal email address, job title, organization, organization’s physical address, direct telephone number, photograph, and biographical details. You also need to provide certain types of information (e.g., email address) to register as a member, submit a question, or engage in other transactions on our Sites.
Information collected automatically.
When you visit the Sites, we automatically collect and analyze certain information about your use of the Sites and the device you used to access the Sites. This information includes your IP address, information about your browser type and language, the date and time you are accessing our Sites, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us, and the referring website address.
Information Collected by Third Parties
How We Use Information We Collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for the following purposes, including:
- For the purposes for which you provided the information;
- To respond to your inquiries and to determine which Products and services will help you achieve your business goals;
- To attribute content that you make available through the Sites;
- To customize the content you see;
- To engage in research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our Programs, products, and services, as well as develop new products and services;
- To enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Sites; and
- To ensure the technical functioning of the Sites.
Disclosure of Information
- Azura Software Solutions does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Azura Software Solutions under extremely strict confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Azura Software Solutions communicate with you about offers from Azura Software Solutions and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information. We respond to, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
Changes to This Policy
This Policy may change from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will post any Policy changes on this page. Where we make any material changes to this Policy, we will provide a more prominent notice. Your continued use of our Sites following such posts or notices will signal your acceptance of such changes.